To the board-certified physicians of Waccamaw Oncology, each patient is as unique and individual as are their circumstances. It is this awareness that lays the foundation for a multidisciplinary approach to patient-centered care ensuring that every patient benefits from an integrated, coordinated plan.
Waccamaw Oncology is a place of care and of support where patients and their families can feel confident that their team of specialists will be with them through any challenges they may face throughout their cancer journey. It is a place where the medical team is committed to making life better for those adults with cancer and blood diseases.
- Diagnostic testing including blood draws
- On-site imaging at Murrells Inlet office – CT, PET and MRI
- Education for patients and their families
- Most advanced treatments delivered in a supportive compassionate environment
- Radiation therapy at the Georgetown location
- Full state-of-the-art infusion centers at both locations – Georgetown and Murrells Inlet
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient-centered care
For more information about our services or to make an appointment, for Murrells Inlet call 843-652-3600 and for Georgetown call 843-545-7274.
Office hours are Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
WACCAMAW ONCOLOGY – Waccamaw Cancer Center
4181 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
(Tel) 843-652-3600 (Fax) 843-652-3602
WACCAMAW ONCOLOGY – Francis B. Ford Cancer Treatment Center
2405 North Fraser Street, Georgetown, SC 29440
(Tel) 843-545-7274 (Fax) 843-545-8315
Waccamaw Oncology accepts most large commercial insurances including Medicare and Medicaid.
In collaboration with MUSC, Drs. Lee Milling, Betsy Adams and Carol Bogdan participate in clinical trials through Hollings Cancer Center.
Learn more about Georgetown Hospital System’s cancer services and Waccamaw Oncology’s participation in landmark studies.