Specialists in caring for the health and well-being of the entire family, Waccamaw Family Medicine’s board-certified family medicine physicians focus on preventive services, treatment of illness and injury, and management of chronic illnesses. Every patient, from infancy through adulthood, is assured comprehensive and compassionate medical care.
- Medical care for the entire family and all ages
- Preventive screenings including annual/wellness physicals
- Mandated physicals including Coast Guard, DOT and employment
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, coronary artery disease, hyperlipidemia and renal disease
- Minor surgical procedures including skin excision, cryotherapy and I&D (incision and drainage)
- Joint injections for arthritic treatment
- On-site radiology
- Full laboratory including toxicology screening
- Dexa bone density scan is available by appointment with all physician orders accepted
The following services are not provided:
To schedule an appointment, call 843-237-4296.
Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Waccamaw Family Medicine
9699 Ocean Highway ▪ PO Box 289 ▪ Pawleys Island, SC 29585
(Tel) 843-237-4296 (Fax) 843-237-0495
Treating patients of all ages.
Waccamaw Family Medicine accepts the following insurances: Medicare, Medicaid, South Carolina Solutions, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, SC State and Federal BlueCross BlueShield, BlueChoice, Aetna, Planned Administrators/PAI, CCP-Medical Mutual, MedCost, Healthcare Savings, United Healthcare, Cigna, First Health/Coventry, Humana, Premier Health, TRICARE.